Sounds like a pretty simple question to answer doesn't it? Until I actually sit down to think it over. Hmmm...
When I first started this blog I just did it for myself as a way to document all of the projects I do and how our home changes over the years. I didn't really think anyone would read it or even be inspired by it. Things have changed over the past two months and I should set some goals for myself and this tiny blog of mine.
- I always want blogging to be fun! I don't want to feel like I have to write a post every single day. I just want this to be a stress free outlet for my creative side! I want to be myself and keep having fun!
- Oh my gosh, I have so much to learn about blogging. I am so not a computer person. Sometimes I'm actually surprised I made it this far. All those codes look like gibberish to me. So another goal I have is to learn more about the technological side of blogging (yes, I already read Blogging For Dummies).
- I want to be pretty! This might sound a bit vain but I want to pretty up my blog. Right now it's just okay but I want it to really shine!
- I'm not going to lie, I would love to have a couple sponsors for this blog. I don't expect to get rich off blogging or to even make a living off of it, but some spare change to cover the cost of some small projects wouldn't hurt!
- Keep being creative! I want to keep doing projects inexpensively. I enjoy the challenge of spending little to zero dinero. I want to share with others that you don't have to spend a ton of money to make your home look nice and feel like YOU.