Where did the weekend go? I can't believe it is already Monday. It doesn't feel like I really accomplished much over the weekend, but when I break it down I did get some little things done.
- We had some beautiful weather on Saturday so we spent some much needed time outdoors. Also got my dirty van washed!
- With the help of my awesome husband I cut a piece of MDF into smaller pieces for future projects.
- Painted some more of my brown trim ( a four coater project)!!! You'll have to wait and see what room.
- Made another Pinterest recipe which turned out yummy. You'll have to try this white chicken enchilada recipe.
- Started another wood sign project
- had family over and spent too many hours making a fool of myself playing Wii Just Dance!
- Finally finally got my buttons for this blog set up! I tried and tried to figure out those dang grab boxes with no luck. Had to go to my husband a computer whiz to help me out. He got me all fixed up within an hour!
So now I'm stuck with piles and piles of dirty laundry. A sink full of dirty dishes. Paint cans and paint brushes here and there. Rooms covered in lovely dog hair that need vacuumed. A scrapbook desk with stacks of pictures that need to be organized and scrapbooked. In other words... LIFE!
I also want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Leanne from organize and decorate everything for featuring my DIY underbed storage boxes!
I am also hoping to have my FIRST EVER link party a week from Wednesday! I am so excited! I hope you will help me spread the word!