The first thing I did was clear everything out.
I did a few little diy projects
- recovered an old memory board with some leftover green fabric and added some white ribbon.
- to hold all my bills and mail supplies I used two boxes (one was a cracker box and one was a shipping box) and cut them down to the size I wanted. I then covered them in scrapbooking paper and used velcro to attach them to the sides of my armoire.
- I painted the inside of a glass jar with some crafting paint and wrapped more scrapbooking paper around it for a pen holder.
- I used chalkboard paint from another project and painted the insides of the armoire doors.
- I used white baskets that were just in storage to hold some of my mini scrapbook albums.
Here is the finished project...
When the doors are closed you can't tell there is an office hidden inside.
I'm thrilled that I completed this project quickly and without spending any money! Let me know what you think. If you have a organization or decorating project where you used only items you had on hand let me know. In the future I would love to post photos of others projects and ideas!
Have a great weekend!
Linking up this week...